The present wide road was opened under Austrian rule in 1908 and is still today
a well loved destination for our nearby German neighbours.
It is harmoniously placed in a splendid natural environment among trees and
The building has been recently refurbished in a typical rustic mountain style.
The Hotel Pizzo degli Uccelli has a bar, restaurant, TV room, lift and private car park.
The family-run management renders our guests'stay more pleasant.
A carefully looked after cuisine which offers typical Italian dishes and
characteristic dishes from Trento.
The menu also includes casseroles and grilled game dishes.
The delicious desserts that are cooked in the wood furnace to enhance their
particular taste and satisfy the most demanding palates.
There is the possibility to rent ski equipment, a ski depot with ski boot heater and a ski instructor is also available.
Hotel Pizzo degli Uccelli is situated in the panoramic position on the crossing between the Vanoi valleys and the Tesino plateau, at an altitude of 1616 m., precisely at the Brocon Pass.
From 1st May to 30th July € 53,00
From 1st August to 10th August € 55,00
From 11th August to 16th August € 63,00
From 17th August to 30th November € 53,00
Only bed € 30,00 for person
B&B € 40,00 for person
The prices includes:
- Half board day for person
- Supplement full board € 7.00 for person
- Roomes with services, telephone, television, some with balconies
- Supplement day single room € 5.00 for person
- For departures anticipated vill be counted to customer the price of only room
Reductions- Children till to two years gratis
- Reduction of 20% for children from 2 to 10 years
- It is not allowed to carry animals, why the income is prohibited
Add to list
Passo del Brocon 38053 - Castello Tesino
+39 0461.594365 ; +39 349 4117504